Monday, June 25, 2007

Recovering from the Weekend

Well, you know the old saying, time flies when you are having fun. And this weekend was certainly no exception. Linda outdid herself AGAIN!!! What a great time I had. Lots of food, lots of good friends, and of course, lots and lots of fun. It was such an amazing time. Everyone was just so great.

Of course, I forgot my camera, so I have no pics to post. But, I know Kip and Linda and others have a bunch, so make sure to check them out. And believe it or not I actually got a few projects done, the June “Spring” Hang-Ten kit, the mini album from Inverness, the Drink of the Day album the cruise girls did (and yes, my drink is right side up, LOL!!) and the cute make-n-take that Diana did.

It’s wonderful to see everyone. What a great group we have. Some of the sweetest, funniest, talented people I know. I laugh so hard when I’m with these girls and I can’t wait until Sebring in just 5 short weeks to do it all over again.

And it would not be without Linda and her band of helpers (Dee, Diana, Michele, Ellen) that this would be possible. Even when things don’t go as planned, they will always have a smile on their face. I love each and every one of them.

Now, it’s time to get into Monday mode and get some work done. (When really all I want to do is crawl in bed and go to sleep.) Keep some good thoughts for our friend Jean also, as her surgery is today.

3 comments:

Kip said...

It was great sitting next to you too Mary, Mary!!!

Kip

JulesinParadise said...

What a great time we had...if only there had been a hammock!
signed,
Pigpen Jules

eljay716 said...

Love ya Mar- thanks!