Friday, June 22, 2007

The countdown is on

Oh my gosh, Friday is here. Is it 5 o’clock yet? No, it isn’t. Oh darn!!! I was hoping it was!!!!

Because at 5:00 today I will be Citrus Hills bound and on my way to the Birthday crop. It’s got to be one of my favorites. I haven’t missed one yet. I can’t wait to see the gang. We always have such a good time. Miss Linda throws a helluva party.

I finally got all my stuff loaded up and packed this morning. Of course, Miles wanted to help and explore nature at the same time. And then the other two wanted to follow suit. So it was, put a load in the car, pick up a cat, put a load in the car, pick up a cat. This went on for about 15 minutes. And of course, I forgot my camera. BOO HOO! Hopefully someone will be kind enough to share their pics.

The gang went out to lunch at Mazzaro’s today. I figured since we were moving we wouldn’t be able to make it up there anymore, but my pal Fran thinks we can just hop on the interstate and still make it in an hour. I hope so. I’d love DH to go check it out too. They have a fabulous meat selection. We may have to make a special trip coming back from the beach, just so he can take a look. I had the Italian Panini and also the Tiramisu. They make their own and it is to die for. I took some back with me, completely forgetting that I’m not going home tonite. Oh, well. I’ll just eat it on my way to the crop. Tee Hee!! Oh, and I’m sure Kip already knows, but their wine room looks incredible. Another thing I’ll have to check out when I have more time.

Okay, well, not much longer now. I’ve got a few kits to work on (The Drink of the Day and The Spring Album I started at Inverness) and also the Inverness Kit itself (even though I have no pics, I guess I’ll have to wing it. And a few layouts I can work on as well, if I run out. But, you know me. I don’t go to crop to work, I go to socialize and catch up on everyone. Oh, and eat! But, you know I’m starting to diet now, so I’m not gonna go overboard. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway.

Hope it’s a great weekend.

No comments: