Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm hungry/

I like Checkers. It’s not my favorite fast food place, but I like it. And they are cheap. Like yesterday I had a coupon for $1.99 Fish Combo with fries and a drink. (Unsweet Tea, drank way too much sweet tea this past weekend.) The fish is actually pretty decent. Checkers was one of the first places DH and I ate at together when we first met. (All together now “Awwwww”) The fries are pretty good too, if they are not over cooked and this day they were not. But they did give me heartburn. Oh, and TMI, tear up my stomach in other ways too. ICK! Guess you get what you pay for. Ever since I had my GB removed I still have to be careful not to overindulge on spicy foods, my favorite of course.

One problem with Checkers is their website does not give nutritional information. Not a huge deal in the scheme of things, but it would be nice to know, if for no other reason, but to figure out how many calories I should eat(or rather, not eat) for dinner.

I need to get a pedometer and start counting my steps. I have one, I just haven’t opened the package, I’ve been too lazy. But Carol uses hers and she says it helps. She strives to make 2000 steps a day. I’m up and down a lot during the day. I’m not the type to sit still for more than a few minutes or so, I’m always bouncing between offices, picking up files, getting a drink, going to the bathroom. I’m one of those who will get up and run across the office and ask someone something rather than call or email. I’m sure my bosses would rather, as it would increase my productivity, but hey, I just can’t help it. I’m a yo-yo like that.

I had to go to the post office yesterday too, and return my TSV from QVC. I’m really bummed too. The kit was supposed to have a blush brush and an eye buki brush (which I really wanted). But instead I got two blush brushes and no eye brush. The QVC rep told me they couldn’t just replace the brush, so I had to return the whole thing. Hopefully, it won’t take too long to get replaced.

No comments: