Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jules!!!


I hope you had a great one! We had a blast yesterday. I met up with Linda and Ginni and Jules at the Expo. As far as expo goes, I've seen better. They seem to be smaller and smaller everytime I go. I'm thinking that the only reason most vendors go any more is to dump their extra inventory. I did find a couple things to spend money on. The cutest (and probably the only thing new) that was there were these little mini letter albums. Here's the sample make and take that they had...

Then Dee and Michele and Alice and Kip and Teri all met us over at the Columbia in Ybor. What a gorgeous place, and what history it has. We had great food and lots of laughs. I'm so pleased that I was included in this group of great girls. Here's a few pics...




It was a great day. Here is the Picasa Link

I also met DH at the Storm game afterwards. They won 69-59. And they are going to the playoffs. Not bad for a team that was 0-5 at the beginning of the season.

A few days ago I mentioned my friend Dawn. Please keep her in her thoughts. She found out yesterday that her brother died in a drowning accident. Also, my thoughts are with our Miss Elle. She just got home yesterday, after taking care of a close friend who passed away from complications with Diabetes.


1 comment:

eljay716 said...

omg Mar I am sorry about your friends brother. How sad. Your pictures were great, thanks a bunch.