Thursday, August 30, 2007

One more day, til I'm on vacation

One more day, til I’m on vacation, One more day, til I’m on vacation...I just keep telling myself that over and over again.

I borrowed this from Jayne’s blog:

“Ya know, people who tattletale and spread rumors just don't have enough work to do. They are mean and spiteful, and like a cancer they can destroy a host.”

Yeah, that. Allegedly, two of my cohorts and I were seen gossiping in a cubicle. We don’t know who the tattletale was, or what the tattletale supposedly heard. But we got a stern talking to about not doing it again. What is this, freakin’ middle school??? Come on people, grow up already!!!!

Last week, we had dinner with our buddies, Mike and Dawn. YUM-O. They made Stuffed Bacon Cheese Burgers. Another friend of ours, Jeannie, knows this lady who is in her mom’s group. She sent the recipe in and won Emeril’s Best Burger contest. How cool is that? And they were fantastic. Here’s the recipe.

She told me about their beach trip. Verrry Interesting. Looks like someone got kicked off the Drunco island. Not that that surprises me, knowing this person the way I do.

We’re having steaks on the grill tomorrow. I think I’m going to get some kebabs or something at Land and Sea to grill too. It’ll be fun. And I can drink my cares away.

Dawn’s also going to give me a ride to the airport, too, so more good news there. She’s only working part-time for now, so she can run their Ebay business. They seem to be doing really well at it too, so props to them. I wish I had their discipline.

One more day...One more day...

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

What time do you all get in at Phoenix? and I need your cell no., Mary Mary. I get in around noon and Janet M gets in around 1pm so we'll wait at the resort to hear from you all. Can't wait...

Kip said...

Those hamburgers sound delicious! Guess I can't complain about vacations as I just came off a 3 month one but glad we'll be sharing some of it next week!

:Jayne said...

LALALALALA! I'm not listening to all this vacation Wednesday stuff!
I'm sorry you have a tattle tale too. It does make you feel like you are in middle school.
Have fun! You guys are going to have such a good time!

:J