Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I think I'm going to scream!!!!

ARGGGGGGHHHH!!! Yes, I’m going on vacation next week. It has been on the vacation calendar since February. No, I am not changing it. NO, I am not working any more extra than absolutely necessary. Yes, I will get most of my work out of here, but I am not making any promises about the crap you are piling on my desk at the last minute that isn’t due to freakin’ JANUARY!!! In other words, leave me the fuck alone!!!!!!!

Whew, will that’s done. Boy, do I wish I could say that out loud and in person. It never ends around, here, never. I’m going out of my mind, I swear I will hurt someone before the day is over. DON”T MESS WITH ME TODAY!!!!!!

Now, in other news, last week I got a jury duty summons. I just got one a year ago, but they didn’t need me. Now they are calling me again. I really don’t want to go. (except for the fact that it pisses off TPTB around here, yes I’m evil). But then to add insult to injury, I get a questionnaire yesterday to appear on A FEDERAL GRAND JURY!!! I don’t want to serve on a freakin’ Grand Jury. Yeah, I know, my civic duty and all that good stuff, but those juries take months!!!!!! I’ll go broke!!!!

Our judicial system really needs to come up with a better way to select juries where they don’t cause such extreme hardships for people. I’m lucky I’ve got PTO time to use, but what about people who don’t get paid from their employer? They get, what, maybe $20 a day? That barely pays for the lunch!

I did go to the mall last nite. Got my nails done. (don’t like the color though, think I’ll change it when I get my toes done next Tuesday.) Picked up a few things at Sephora (The new BE Fall kit is just gorgeous). And I got a steal of a bathing suit at 75% off at Dillards. Costs me a whopping $12.00 and it’s so pretty. Green and Blue and Black paisley, with lace trim. And it’s made like a bra, so the girls look somewhat perky!

Ok, well back to the grind. Let’s hope I survive. The good news is the girls are going shoe shopping at lunch. That will make me feel better, right??? J

4 comments:

eljay716 said...

perky girls and shoe shopping!! stop!!!

JulesinParadise said...

One week darlin'...one week from today!

Ginni C. said...

Thank you. Thank you. And you are right about John, he undid his seat belt to turn around to look at the car that I was 'talking' to, so he was unbuckled and in a wierd position when we were hit. AND, I got a federal jury summons for a US District Court in Ocala too. Have to mail the paperwork today.

Michele L from Tampa said...

damn you crack me up!