Monday, August 27, 2007

Sending some good thoughts

out to Ginni and John. They were in a bad wreck yesterday, and John had to be airlifted to TGH. Ginni's fine. John had some bumps and bruises and they were keeping him over night for observation. (Methinks, he was not wearing a seat belt). But I'll keep them both in my prayers.

I think I could never live that far from the city. 65 miles to a trauma center is so far away. I guess I'm just paranoid about stuff like that.

Did you hear about Hulk Hogan's son? He and his buddy had to be airlifted to Bayfront after he wrapped his car around a tree after racing someone. When will people ever learn???

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Wow...hope John and Ginni are aok. E doesn't always wear his seat belt either and I am on him constantly about this.

A bit over a week, Mary Mary and we are AZ bound.

:Jayne said...

WHAT! Is John going to be okay? Prayers to them.

:J

Michele L from Tampa said...

I did not read all my blogs yesterday was a little pre-occupied. Called Linda's and Taylor told me. Wow did not know about it.