Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello All!!!

How is everyone? I'm just sitting here, chilling out. I have my "girly exam" today. (Thanks to Jules' daughter, LOL!) I'm not seeing my normal doc, Dr. Matthews, he had a death in the family. So, I'm seeing Dr. Roberts. She's my age. Boy, I'm getting old. EEK!

You already heard Linda tell you about our Disney trip a few weeks ago. Here are some pics.

This is Chedderella's castle. (Hey, I just made that up. TeeHee)Here's the castle in purple:

I got some pics of the Electrical Parade. DH was actually shocked that I had never seen it before:

The pool was awesome, let me tell you. And with this heat it was a welcome refreshment. So were our cool drinks!!!

You can check out Picassa for some more!

Well, I can't believe Creative Escape is only two weeks away. WOW!!! I'm so excited. I hope it's all it lives up to be. And even if it isn't that's okay, I just love travel and get away. The only place in Arizona I've been is the Grand Canyon, so this will be a trip. I would also love to see Sedona, but it is too far away, unfortunately to get it in. But I'm still so psyched to go. I still don't even have a ride to the airport yet, but everything will fall into place as it usually does.

Well, off to the doc's. Will give you a progress report tomorrow!!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Hope the 'girly'exam goes well. Are you packed for CE yet? lol

:Jayne said...

Have fun! At CE that is, not the girly exam.

:J