Friday, August 10, 2007

Nothing happening here.

Well, there really isn’t anything going on my life right now. And that’s a good thing. No, really, it is. It means no one is in a crisis, no one is bitching, no one is getting yelled at. Every thing is nice and peaceful. Could it be the calm before the storm? Who knows? But I did get a few props on my work this week, so I’m keeping that in the front of my head.

I think I did a bad thing this morning. Not sure. I hadn’t been sleeping good, waking up two or three times, tossing and turning. So I had the bright idea I would take my pill this morning with breakfast instead of at night. I don’t I’ve screwed anything up, but I am in sort of a manic phase this morning. The first thing I told my buddy Ellen when I walked in is “Look out, I am in a weird mood today”. I feel this jumbled energy. The problem with manic phases is that they have a tendency to crash and burn. So I’m keeping alert for any signs. Or it could be that the serotonins just kicked in and that’s why I’m such a busy bee this morning.

And yes, once again, I was packing my stuff at 6AM. I said I wasn’t going to wait until the last minute, and what do I do? I wait until the last minute. It wasn’t too bad, I did laundry last night and had my clothes all set out. I feel for DH, I left the place a mess and have laundry hanging everywhere, either drying or waiting to be ironed. Oh, well! I did forget my MP3 transmitter, I didn’t remember it until after DH left and it was in the back of his car. Oh, well, I’ll just listen with headphones and hope I don’t get pulled over.

I’m looking forward to the weekend with Linda and Carol. It’s going to be so relaxing. I have two priorities, eating (or course) and quality pool time. Oh, and probably shopping, so that’s three. We’re staying at Saratoga Springs, their newest property. I’ve never stayed there before, but the pics look beautiful. The pool has these really nice rock fountains. I can’t wait. I’m just going to relax and chill out.

This blogging thing has become more than I expected. At first I figured it was just a quick way to keep up with the girlfriends. I didn’t even think I would keep up with it after the first week or so. But it seems to have taken on a life of its own. With all that is going on with me right now, writing it down and getting it out there has been very therapeutic. Maybe someone reading might see themselves or can relate. And that’s all very helpful. So I must say thanks for giving me this outlet to get my feelings out there. And you’ve gotten it all; the good, the bad and the ugly. Let’s hope there’s more good out there in the future.

4 comments:

Kip said...

Have a wonderful time this weekend. I wish I could have gotten a dog sitter so I can go :(

Michele L from Tampa said...

Have fun! Not too much fun without the rest of us! lol

JulesinParadise said...

Love ya darlin'. I had a blast rocking on the front porch with you smokers...brought back the good ol' days..lol.

Enjoy the weekend.

eljay716 said...

bloggin is good for you! talk, type and things are better. I had a great time with you and Carol this weekend! love ya..