Friday, August 3, 2007

A frog in your what????

There was a frog in our toilet. That’s right, you heard me, a frog in our toilet!!! A big, giant sucker!! I came home late last nite from running errands, when DH goes into the bathroom and starts yelling about a frog in the toilet. So, he does what every man does in a crisis. He goes and pees in the other bathroom. OY! But there’s a FROG IN THE TOILET!!!!! “yeah, yeah, I know, I’ll get to it.”. You’ll get to it? In this century, perhaps?

First, he tried to flush him down the toilet. We figure he had to have come up from that way, as the toilet lids are always closed, ‘cause of the cats. Well, that didn’t work, he just clung to the side. DH wasn’t even sure he would fit back down the toilet, that's how big he was, but that HAD to be the way he came up.

So, I grab a strainer from the kitchen and a container to scoop him up in and take him outside. But, then the damn thing jumped out of the toilet and into the corner. That’s when DH opened the bathroom window and tried to push him out that way. Of course, this is all under the supervision of Miles, the Wonder Cat, ;P So, enough excitement for one nite.

Of course, I was a procrastinator, as usual. I was up at 5:30 this morning packing for Sebring. Why do I always wait until the last minute? I know I’m going to forget something. Oh, well, who cares, at least I’ll have some fun and a few adult beverages along the way. Come on 5:00, get here quick!!!

From Ginni:

I'm happiest when...I’m laughing with my friends
Someday I'm going to... get back into my music. I miss it sometimes, just don’t have the time.
When I'm really down, what I want to do is...hide under the coversI feel anxious when...all the time!
I'm afraid that...people won’t like me
I like people who... make me laugh, can have a good time
All it takes to make me happy is... good food, good drink, good friends
What I really want to do is... travel the world
I wish that... I never had to work anymore
I don't like people who...to stuffy, and can’t relax
A person really should...try to enjoy life and get the most out of it
I just hate it that... it’s raining everytime I leave the house
I have everything I need, however.. I’d like a bigger house.
If I could do whatever I wanted, I would... relax on the beach everyday.

No comments: