Thursday, July 12, 2007

To the Ass Clown in Section 314

Row G at the St. Pete Times Forum. Yeah, that's right, asshole, I'm talking to you!!!

Thanks for ruining an otherwise perfect concert experience. Your incessant chatter made it almost impossible to enjoy the show. The 20 dirty looks I gave you should have been enough of a hint to stop talking. But even when I asked you to "Please shut up for 5 minutes, so I can enjoy the music", you still kept babbling on and on. Mostly about me from that point, I"m sure, but no matter.

It's a rock concert not a social hour. The only noise I want to hear besides the band themselves is the crowd cheering and singing along. Not you chattering about how you played 10 instruments when you were 2, or how you saw so&so in 1989 and how great it was. This is not a koffee klatch! It's a freakin' concert. So shut up already!!!

You are a rude, inconsiderate bastard. It's bad enough the people next to me can't hold their beer and have to walk in front of me every five minutes. Next time you want to impress your woman take her to Romper Room or something. Or better yet, just STAY HOME!!!!!

3 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

So Mary, how was the concert - I do not quite understand. Sorry you had a ass sit in front of you

eljay716 said...

whoooo Mar! you go girl. dang what concert was it?? and I am surprised you didn't put your beer on him.. yowzer I was surprised to see you fired up!

Kip said...

YEAH!!!!