Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shopping!!!

Got some bargains at RR last night. No, Jayne, I did not buy out the whole store, LOL! Not even a big part of it. I was actually very good and stayed under my budget.

Got a couple new paper lines (well, new to me). I’m in love with the Signature Life line from MME. These are really nice blues and greens. More boyish, but classic at the same time. Has a distressed look to it. And also, the new Tres Jolie (also from MME). Tres Jolie is the pinks, greens, lavenders, so more girlie. But not over the top girlie. Some paisleys, some flowers, some dots. Very nice.

Looked at the new Elsie line. Ya know I’m not really impressed. The doodles are okay, but it’s the colors I don’t like. Teal, fuchsia, red. Those don’t really do it for me, at least not together.

I also picked up a few new MM things and some mags for the beach next weekend. Had some pizza for dinner. Lots and lots of cheese. YUM!

I’m determined to get my files cleaned out today. So all I have to do on Thursday is pack boxes. FUN! At least I have tomorrow to rest in between. And I’m going to the toe place tonite, hopefully won’t be too busy. More fun.

Oh, by the way. I checked out the new “Scrap n Sew” on Van Dyke and Dale Mabry. They have every EK line ever produced, every Jolee, everything. And...uh...that’s about it. They had all those super big gigantic letters on the side wall, maybe a handful of Basic Grey and a couple new MM lines (I think the travel one that just came out). And that’s it. Now they also have sewing stuff too, about two rows of fabrics. But compared to Joann’s, the price and selection is just kind of “eh”. They sell and repair sewing machines too, but since I can’t sew my way out of a paper bag, I don’t really know anything about that.

Well, I’ll try and get on tomorrow and post some pics, but if I don’t have a Happy and Safe 4th!!!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Thanks for leaving me a souvenir or two to buy at RR! LOL! Have safe 4th!

:J

Kip said...

I can't wait to get up for the RR sale either!!