Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ACK!! Not the dentist!!!

Went to the dentist today, and had four fillings. ICK! The Novocain is now wearing off, it’s been all day. Everything went pretty painless though. I know at least one person has had issues with Dr. Smiley’s office, but let me tell ya, except for my dentist back in So. Fla., I wouldn’t see anyone else, and neither will DH. (He’s very dental-phobic, and won’t go, btw!).

I’ve been really tired lately, I think I’m trying to fight this bug that’s going around the office. I’ve been going to bed super early, Monday nite I think I was in bed before 9pm!!!

I did catch a documentary last nite about Cuban music. It was really fascinating. What’s sad, though, is how the people live down there. It’s such a beautiful country with beautiful architecture as well. It makes you wish Castro would hurry up and die already, so people can get back to living again. These people are hurting really bad. Starving, really. DH and I actually sailed around Cuba on our last cruise, and could see the mountains we were so close. Even caught a little bit of Cuban TV, filled with happy, smiley people. Yeah, right, happy, my ass! Someday, when he kicks off, we’d like to visit. Who knows if they will ever recover?

Talked to Melanie yesterday. She and Maegan and I are going to be roomies at Sebring, I can’t wait, it’s going to be a blast. She tells me Joe is playing Saturday nites over at Crabby Bill’s. I may have to take her up on that this weekend. Good seafood, a few quality adult beverages. I can relate! We could use a nite out around here.

Well, looks like it’s time to go home. I got dinner waiting for me in the crock-pot. Hope it’s good!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

I'll be right behind you in that line to go to Cuba!
Can't wait til Sebring!

:J

JulesinParadise said...

See you soon Mary Mary!

Kip said...

I can't wait to get there either!!