Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back to the Daily Grind

It is so hard to come back to work after being off 5 1/2 days. It's going to take me a while to get into my groove and catch up on everything. Luckily though, things don't look like they are in too much of a mess (No fires to put out, yet, anyway), and I've got training today and half of tomorrow, so here's hoping for a quick week.

The beach was wonderful of course. I did nothing but look out at the sea, read or watch a few movies/dvds. Yesterday I just unpacked and putzed around the house.

Seems like everyone was at the beach this weekend. The G-ville girls were out on their yearly visit. So were the Drunco girls. Even the in-laws were on the beach Friday visiting some family friends. So, the beach was the place to be this weekend.

You will be shocked to know that I actually unpacked my clothes into the drawer. Now before you get too blown away, there was a method to my madness. You see, DH unexpectedly decided we should stay 4 days instead of 3. So, I had originally planned on taking my time on Thursday, doing laundry, getting stuff together. Instead I was in a mad rush Thursday morning, (After picking up kitty litter and Starbucks from Target), that I just threw everything into my bag without any rhyme nor reason. So when we got to the room, I had to unpack just to figure out what all I had brought. LOL!!!!

Gotta give some birthday shout-outs to my best buddy Linda. I hope you had a wonderful day and the boys treated you really nice. Also, birthday shout-out to Barb, one of our great Hilltop additions, and my buddy Fran. (sorry, I missed your b-day lunch on Friday).

Here's to a great week!

1 comment: