Friday, July 6, 2007

It's moving day!!

Yep, we packed up our whole office yesterday, and this morning the moving truck comes. Can't you tell I'm excited. I just love manual labor. But, hey, I'm in a tank and shorts today, so I'm not complaining. Only got a few minutes here at home, but I did promise you pics.

Aren't my "kids" adorable??? I'm going to print this out for their Papa, for his hospital room.

The fourth was fairly quiet. We went over to my FIL's. It was only supposed to be "us" (dh, his sisters and the kids). But DH"s step-mom decided to invite the whole fam damily!!! Don't get me wrong, they are nice and all. But I don't have a lot in common with them. Being there when they are there is like stepping into a giant sorority house, a LOUD one. Oh, well! So we went home. I needed some peace and quiet. I was in bed by 9 that nite.

Oh, here's pics of those papers I bought. I love them. (yes, Michele, they are two-sided!!!)










Tonite, Joelle and the kids are coming to town. I just love those little boogers. I have to get a baptism gift tonite, too. Talk about waiting 'til the last minute.

Well, gotta run. Starbucks is calling my name!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Cute kids! Love the paper, and a special bonus since it is two sided!