Thursday, September 27, 2007

What day is it?

Hi all! Sorry to say, this week has been a blur!! I’ve had this stomach thing all week, and have felt pretty yucky. I started Monday afternoon, puking my guts out. I had to have the Dr. call something in, as I couldn’t keep anything down. Yesterday was the first day I actually worked a full day!

Haven’t watched any of the new season shows yet, I’ve been going to bed before 8:30-9:00 this week. My TIVO is getting mightily full, looks like I have a lot to catch up on this weekend.

One thing I have been watching is this documentary on PBS. Very poignant, very graphic, and very, very real. Personally, I think it should be every history teacher should be showing it to his/her class.

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Hope you feel better soonest, dear Mary Mary!