Monday, October 1, 2007

Not Cadillac, anyone but Cadillac

Poor guy, they are saying this is probably a career-ending injury. I really like him, too. And then there was another knee injury to Pettigrew. Looks like just a sprain, but he’ll probably be out for the season. Man, that sucks!!!! But who would have thought the Bucs would be 3-1???? I told DH after last weeks game that this is a team of destiny. There is so much going on this season that just reminds me of the Gators last season (but NOT this season, I might add), that makes me think that this is the year!!!

And if you had told me that USF would be ranked HIGHER in the AP poll than UF, I would have laughed in your face. Can you believe that??? They look incredible too. I’m really impressed by them, they have come such a long way in such a short time.

Well, this weekend I played a lot of catch-up (and still am not caught up, LOL!) I didn’t get to the bathrooms, the computer room looks like a dumping ground, and I still have a rack of laundry to iron. Ah, well, this too shall pass.

I got caught up on Premier Week. In a nutshell:

Heroes: Looks good so far, what the heck happened to Peter, though? And I’m not sure what Hiro is doing in the past has anything, but we’ll see.

K’ville: Eh, lame. Like the New Orleans/Katrina tie in, but just looked like another cop show to me. I’ll pass.

Cane: Oh MY GOD!!! Love this!!!!!! This one has great potential! A lot of stuff coming up. Can’t wait.

Back to You: The surprise of the season. I had pretty much given up the sitcom genre for dead. But this show really made me LOL!!! Not an easy task. I’ve always been a Kelsey Grammer fan, so I’m pulling for it, although, the wussy news director kid somewhat annoys me.

Private Practice: Eh, I’m 50/50 on this one. I love Addison, but I am just not sure she belongs here. And I’m not yet feeling the connection with the other characters. I’ll give this one a few weeks.

Grey’s Anatomy: This one was okay. What the hell was up with the deer story? And do we really need another Mere clone? We’ll have to see.

CSI:LV: Not bad. The story went well. I will say one thing. You know, I’ve been to Vegas (and more recently to AZ), and it rarely, if ever rains. If they get one inch, pretty much the whole city shuts down. But it rains all the FREAKIN’ time on this show. Yeah, yeah, I know, it’s CSI, just got to suspend your belief when you watch that show.
ER: Classic ER episode. Seems like they are sticking to the same formula. Hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Where’s Luka, though, I needed my eye candy???? Also, I wouldn’t want to work in that ER, because surely, somewhere, somehow, you WILL end up being the patient.

I’m also going to check our Dirty, Sexy Money with Donald Sutherland this week too. I missed the premiere and heard such good things, so I’m going to TIVO that one too. I also made it to part 5 of The War last nite, but fell asleep, so I’ll catch up on that throughout the week as well.

Well, here’s hoping to a good week. GO Bucs!!!!!

1 comment:

Michele L from Tampa said...

6 can we say 6. Wait what is that...6! lol