Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Well, this is it, Folks...

"Oh, Simon, I'm so excited"
"First time?"
"No, I've been excited before" (Airplane II, the Sequel)

Yep, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. In about 20 minutes, my ride will be here and we will be Phoenix bound. Hooray. I've been waiting for this for a long long time.

Had a little scare this morning when I typed in my reservation number, and it was gone!!! But I called Delta (another lovely Indian agent, uggg, don't get me started) found it, and gave me the new number. Whew, what a relief!!!

A big birthday shout out to Michele!!!!! We'll miss you. I soooo wish things would have worked out better so you could go. But have a very special birthday, and do lots of fun things today, okay? Love ya!

I also won one of the Ruban Rouge drawings from the Monday sale. I got a $25 Gift Certificate. I'm so happy!!!

Well, gotta go give the kitties some extra lovings before I leave. Talk to you soon!!!

No comments: