Thursday, September 20, 2007

So much to do, so little time.

Busy, busy, busy. Got lots of running around to do today and tonight. I was trying to print out pictures last nite, for Stephan and Zavier’s first birthday. I’m making them mini-albums. Of course, half way through, my printer runs out of ink. And wouldn’t you know it, it’s the one color I don’t have. So, I’m off to Office Depot at lunch to pick up those. I’d like to work on it at Hilltop on Saturday, if I can get the paper picked out and matched up, but I don’t see that happening. I may just work on my CE projects instead. We’ll see.

I’ll make a trip to the mall on the way home to get my nails and eyebrows done. Both are long overdue. I also have a Yankee Candle coupon that’s burning a hole in my pocket. Speaking of candles, someone here is having a Partylite show. I’m such a sucker for them. They are so danged expensive, too!!! Southern Living, too. I always think, we’ll I’m buying something I’ll keep forever, which is true. I should have a party. At least I can get some sort of a discount, right? Which one should I have?

I also have to run to Target. Need snacks and little things, you know. I’m out of spray starch. Hell, I never finished the laundry I started on Sunday. It will probably get finished THIS Sunday. Ahhh!!! Not enough hours in the day I tell ya. This work thing really gets in the way.

I was thinking of a new feature: What’s playing on Ipod right now? The only flaw I see is, what if it’s early in the day and I’m still listening to MJ? Or it’s on the weekend, when I have the TV on? Oh, well, we’ll give it a try:

The song that just came up? It’s an oldie, from the R&B category: Soulful Strut by Young Hold Unlimited. Okay, your turn. What are YOU listening too.

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

Mortal Prey by John Standford.. an audio book! see you Saturday Mar Mar