Monday, September 24, 2007

Nice Weekend.




Ah, Monday. Hard to get into my groove today. I am getting some work done, making up for being out on Friday. But that’s okay. It ended up being a really great weekend, all things considering.

Friday, I went to Target. Look at these cute shoes!!! Aren’t they cool? I love them. They’ll look great in sweater weather!

And I found this cool martini shaker. It looks like this. But, the outside is black, with this silver glitter in it, it is too cool! I found it in the Halloween section, if you can believe that!


I went over to Shirley’s Friday night, and had a few (okay, five) quality adult beverages, and some munchies. That was fun! I needed to let loose a little.

I spent Saturday all day at Linda’s, cropping. What a blast. I love hanging out at her house, it was very back to the basics crop. She made sure we were well fed, of course, and for dinner, we walked down to Luptons. I love them. They have the best mashed potatoes! Made DH very jealous!!!! He loves them, too.

I got a lot done too. Worked on my CE projects. Did my go-ahead tags, painted my purse album, and put it all together, and did my Rhonna album. That took me almost all night, but it is completely finished. I had to ad-lib a few spots, and re-did the cover, but it came out really good, I think. When I get it out of my bag, I’ll show you a picture.

We sang Happy Birthday to Taylor at midnite, he turned 13. What a great kid. Not many 13 year olds would hang out with us old ladies, but he did. He really is a neat kid, and his mama and daddy have done a great job. Very sweet.

The Gators won, the Bulls won, and man, did the Bucs ever win!!! Yeehaw!! Yesterday, I ran up to Michael’s, got a little soldering iron with my coupon, and a few bottles of paint and ribbon (mostly from the dollar section). Rest of the day, I spent finishing the laundry, and putting dinner in a crockpot. I took a nap, too.

Song of the Day: I’m on a Red Hot Chili Peppers kick today, and the song currently playing is Suck My Kiss.

2 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

cool shoes! great weekend huh!

eljay716 said...

Suck my Ass?? and you wonder why I listen to Country?? LOL cute shoes.. another martini shaker is always good. Glad you are feeling better. Sorry Taylor gave you a bug..