Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy First Birthday to Stephan and Zavier!!!
Happy Birthday to you!

Has it been a year already? It does not seem possible that the little buggers are a year old, now does it? I’ll be heading down to So. Fla. Tomorrow for their first birthday party. I haven’t seen them since July, so I am sure they are getting bigger and bigger. Can’t wait!

Today is Teri’s birthday, as well, so a shout out to her. Hope you get everything you want, girl!

I actually made it past 9:00 last nite, believe it or not. I didn’t fall asleep until about 9:15-9:30. I was recording Private Practice, and my DVR went crazy on me, not sure why, so I hope it recorded okay. Guess I’ll find out.

Speaking of TV’s, DH is determined to go buy us a new TV while I’m gone this weekend. There’s a Sony HD that’s marked down to $899, and then another 10% coupon off of that. I’m not real happy about it, as I just spent $500+ on my car, and I was HOPING to re-tile the kitchen/sunroom/entryway by year end. But it’s his money he’s spending, so what can I do? And unless Charlie does something about these ridiculous Property Tax proposals soon, we’ll be in this little (emphasis on little) house for a long time. Sigh!

Hoping to get my car back today. It was supposed to go into the paint shop either late Tuesday or early yesterday morning. Fingers crossed it was the latter, because I can’t take this stupid Dodge one more day. EEK!!!

Oh, Melody ate a moth this morning. Niiiiceee!! Guess she needed some protein. I saw her taking big swigs of water this morning, also. Must have been salty.

And I leave you with this, a Thursday edition of “Kids Say the Darnedest Things”:
Overheard at Nana’s house:

Madison: Faxon has hair on his butt.
Nana: Oh, Madison, you shouldn’t say that, that’s not nice.
Faxon: That’s okay, my daddy has hair on his peepee!

No comments: