Friday, October 12, 2007

From Jules

My friend, Jules tagged me and here is how this works.
The rules are as follows:
1) Link to the "tagger" & post the rules.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself- random / weird facts.
3) Tag 7 people & link to them.
4) Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

So, if I tag you.....follow those rules!!!!!

1. http://postingfromparadise.blogspot.com/

1) I was a preemie baby, born at 32 weeks.
2) I am collecting Monopoly pieces from McD's! :)
3) I've never ridden a bicycle
4) I still have my teddy bear from when my first Christmas. Sometimes, he even sleeps with me.
5) I got a zero on my biology test once, because I got caught with crib notes.
6) I cannot whistle
7) I had to have four permanent teeth (not including wisdom teeth) pulled because my mouth is too small. (In size, not in volume!)

I tag...everyone who's not been tagged. (heck, do I even know 7 people???)

2 comments:

Ginni C. said...

I was eating an egg mcmuffin when I read this. I have Oriental and North Carolina. If you don't have them, let me know and I'll drop them in the mail to you.

Ginni

:Jayne said...

I have my first teddy too!
:J

ps If I eat at McD's and get any pieces, I'll let you know. But I don't eat there much!

:J