Monday, October 15, 2007

The fun is over...for now!




Creepover was a blast. Let me tell you. Linda and her girls outdid themselves once again. I have so much fun when I’m with them. I love it.

Here’s a pic of the pumpkin I made for the contest. I know it’s not much, but I’m kinda proud of it. I usually don’t do contests. It’s hard for me to think outside of the box, I’m more of a scraplifter/copier. So this was a little out of the comfort zone for me. The pumpkin contest was awesome, by the way. So, so much talent in our little group.

Speaking of talent, check out Jules’s blog for Dawn’s acrylic boards that she made. Aren’t they cool? I am definitely scraplifting those! I have to run to Ross today to return a few things, and what a coinky-dink, there’s a Staples right next door.  Props to Jules, too, for making her submit them. Dawn does awesome work, it deserves to be shown to the world.

Of course, today I’m back to the real world. I’m exhausted, of course. But all my Dec. 31 clients have been filed. YAY!!! Tomorrow, we’re having an end-of-season/Bosses Day/Celebratory luncheon and then get to go home early. That’s cool. Oh, and I won $5 on Lotto last week. But divided by 6 people, I won 83 cents. Oops. Well, we’re just going to reinvest our winnings for this week’s drawing.

I tried to start my diet again today too. But wouldn’t you know it, someone had to bring in chocolate cake? How dare them. It was too yummy, so I had to have a small piece of course. Oh well.

Well, here is the link to pics that Cathie M. took. Aren’t they a hoot?

Hey Linda, I wonder if “Ford” ever found his date at the Hard Rock? LOL!!

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

Ford called and I fessed up- told him he had the wrong number. I can't believe that went on as long as it did!

Kip said...

Loved your pumpkin Mar mar!