Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

I know, I know, I’m a slacker. Sorry about that. Work has been a bear. Busy, busy, busy. It seems that everything has come in at once.

What are everyone’s Halloween plans? I’m going over the SIL’s to trick or treat with the kids. Should be fun. I’m make sure to post some pics this week.

I watched Charlie Brown last nite and then went right to sleep. I hope I’m not coming down with something, but I have been so tired the last few days. When I sleep like that, that usually means a bug is coming. Probably because of the weather. All this rain and dampness.

One think I am looking forward to is Dawn’s new challenge blog. It starts tomorrow and I’m going to sit down and make myself do it this weekend. It should be fun.

My buddy, Eric had his birthday yesterday. He brought us his leftover chocolate cake. It’s sitting in the kitchen, calling my name. I think I may have to go answer the call.

Here’s sending some good thoughts out to Kip. I hope the docs can help out your back. I hate to hear that you are suffering.

Well, I think I’ll put on some Monster Mash and try and get through the day. Don’t eat too much candy!

1 comment:

Kip said...

thanks Mary, Mary! Happy Halloween to you too!