Monday, November 5, 2007

I knew it, I knew it

I knew I was getting sick. I’ve had a sinus headache for four days now, with no end in sight. I’m so drained. Has to be the weather. Every time the weather changes, I come down with it. So, I’m muscling through that right now.

Worked around the house this weekend. Finished laundry, mopped the floors, you know, fun stuff like that. Didn’t even watch any good movies, either. Well, that’s not true, I did watch The Maltese Falcon for the 1000th time. You can never watch the classics too many times, I say. “It’s the stuff that dreams are made of”. Okay, enough with my bad Bogie imitation.

Got caught up on all my other shows, except for Private Practice, which I’ll watch this evening. I think I’m done with CSI, by the way. The storylines are just wayyyyy too out there, and unrealistic. Okay, yes, I know, CSI has never been one for realism, but they have just gone way over the top for me.

What the heck happened to the Bulls? Were they just a flash in the pan? A fluke? Too bad. But on to the Gators, who won their Homecoming Game, rather convincingly. There’s hope yet, especially is Tennessee looses. And the Bucs are 5-4, that’s good too.

I’m with Kip, I don’t dig the time change. I’d rather it be Daylight Savings Time all year. I like being out in the sun. Don’t dig driving home in the dark at all, and I’ll have to that tonite, since I have a project to finish and have to stop at the mall (which I’ve put off all weekend.)

I've been thinking about Christmas cards. Okay, haven't done anything, but that's a step in the right direction, don't ya think? Well, I'm gonna start putting my ideas together and get a move on that. I usually end up with about 100 cards. I decided not to do drunco cards this year. Out of 20 cards, I think I got one back. So, that will save me.

All right, back to work now. I'm getting ready for my year end, always a busy time. Fun, fun!

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Have to ask, What are drunco cards?

:J

Mary B said...

Jayne, Drunco = Bunco. Since we don't actually play the game, we just renamed ourselves, LOL!

elle said...

Hey Mar, I finally got signed up so I can post!!

Sorry to hear that you've been sick, hope you feel better soon.

I haven't even thought about my christmas cards till I just read your post, guess I need to get with it too!

Later. peace,
elle

eljay716 said...

I started my cards and have about 20 done. The rest are waiting. Hope you feel better soon. Weather does it.
Bulls are on the verge,they will be back. Another year or so.
I think I need another Drunco explanation.. I don't get it.