Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Good Morning, Good Morning. Hope everyone was well. Had a great time at Rubon Rouge this weekend. It was way too much fun. I ate a lot, drank a little (okay, a lot!) and worked on some projects. I’ll have to post some pictures soon! It was great getting to hang out with all my buds and just relax.

We lost a Hollywood legend on Saturday, with Paul Newman’s passing. I got to meet him (and Robby Benson) when I was about 12 years old. I remember how nice he was, and how pleased he was to meet us and take pictures with us. They were in Ft. Lauderdale filming the movie “Harry and Son”, and were filming some footage at my step-dad’s work. If you’ve ever seen the movie, there is a scene near the beginning where Paul Newman is bowling with his buddies and he bowls a strike. Well, he didn’t really bowl that strike. My step-dad did. Creative editing (ie, the magic of film) just made it look like he did. I’m not sure if he even knew how to bowl, it was just in the script. But, it is a memory that I will cherish forever.

SingLive rehearsals start in a week. I can’t believe summer is over all ready, and here we are preparing for Christmas. We’ll be singing at the Candlelight Processional in EPCOT around November 28th or 29th. Disney hasn’t firmed up the dates yet. So, if you want to mosey over to Disney that weekend, of course, you are more than welcome. It will be good to get back in the swing of things, anyway!

Speaking of Christmas, I think I may start some Christmas cards this weekend at the Ta-ta’s crop. I’d like to get a jump on them, and not procrastinate, like I always do. We’ll see how that goes.

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out a bit Sat. Have missed you and your wicked sense of humor! Won't be at the TaTa crop but will hoist a glass of vino for you all at the Wineries! Love ya, J