Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Week

Oh, it’s Monday again. Uggg...I just don’t want to start this week, let me tell you. But I am here, and raring to go. Yeah, right! Crazy Bitch is playing on the IPod. Pretty appropriate for me today, wouldn’t you say?

Hey, I got some stuff done at the crop (yes, I did!) Worked on my clock some. Still a few little things to go (the picture, specifically). Finished the album kit, my SIL gave me. I’ll put pics in it and a few more embellishments, and give it back to her. And I did a few more pages in the boys’ mini books.

Linda and the gals did a great job on Saturday, as usual. It was a lot of fun, and got to meet some great new people, too. Deb and her husband are so gracious to let us use their church. They are very kind.

I got (almost) the entire house cleaned on Sunday. I’ll finish up the floors tonite, and I’ll be good. YAY me! Then I’ll spend some time in my scrap room getting ready for the Pink Crop this weekend. That will be a blast.

Great sports weekend too! Gators won! (Although, a lot of the columnists I am reading are not giving us much credit.) Bucs won in a nail biter (I swear, I just can’t watch anymore, it’s always so intense.) And of course, the Rays make it to playoffs. They have 6 games to clench the division. I’d love to hear the announcers cheer “The Rays won the pennant, the Rays won the pennant”, but I am getting ahead of myself, I know. We’ll see.

We made gorditas last night, and Publix had avocados on sale, so I made some homemade guacamole. One of my favorite things ever! YUM!!! I don’t have a recipe, I just through in what I have and it comes out different every time. Looking back now, I forgot to add any garlic, but I didn’t have any fresh anyway, so it’s all good.

I’m thinking about doing a Pampered Chef show in October. They are doing a 60% off Simple Additions special for hostesses, and I love the polka dot set. I’d love to get a few Christmas things too. So, we may shoot for around the 15th for that, I’m thinking. I’ll let y’all know.

I tried to watch “Michael Clayton” last nite, but couldn’t get through it. I love looking at George Clooney, but the last few movies of his I’ve watched have put me to sleep. Tell me this movie gets better????

4 comments:

eljay716 said...

it doesn't. I made it through it thinking I must have missed something that made it good. it was just long. I wonder if the new one with him and Brad is any good? god I hope so. Go gators, rays bucs! uh oh lightning season is here again.

:Jayne said...

My team has already Clinched, GO CUBS!

Sounds like a great weekend for you. Miss ya!

:J

JulesinParadise said...

You've been tagged...see my blog! Love ya!

Michele L from Tampa said...

sorry i missed ya this past weekend. but will see ya this coming weekend