Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another week...

I’m tired. I’ve been tired all week. Might be something with my meds that are off. I go back to the dr. in a few weeks, so we’ll see.

We kept busy all weekend. DH and I went over to Ryan’s Saturday night to watch football. There was a good crowd there. Ryan is the best cook, and his ribs are awesome. Yum! Clemson lost pretty bad unfortunately. Hey, but how about them Gators! 56-10, woohoo!!! Look out Miami!

We also spent most of the weekend cleaning house for the draft yesterday. We had about 10 people over and everybody brought food. Good wings, and sandwiches. We bought pizza. I made brownies. I was going to make Stacy’s Key Lime Bars, but forgot the pudding. Oh, well, next time. Mike made these stuffed hotdogs with cheese and jalapeños. They were so good! But it wore me out.

I just wanted to rest yesterday, but it was DH’s grandfather’s birthday. We were supposed to go over to FIL’s to celebrate both grandparents birthdays, but his grandfather is in the hospital again. They think it is his kidneys, so he may have to go on the dialysis machine. So, we just went over for a few hours and had dinner. I also played Monopoly Jr, with the kids. Never too early to learn, DH says. LOL! Then we came home and went to bed. I’m bushed! Oh, and I got signed up for Creepover yesterday, too, YAY me!!!!

Also last week, a dear friend of mine had to bury her husband at 46. That’s just way too young. It was very sad, and surreal. Cancer is a bitch, let me tell you.

I get paid on Friday, thank goodness. My car is doing a Kip, and my A/C is acting up. It takes about 45 minutes to cool off, and when it finally does it’s cool air, but not cold. That’s not cool (pardon the pun!)

So here’s for a good week. Let’s hope I can stay awake for it.

5 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

hope the rest of the week is good for you. miss ya!

:Jayne said...

Miss ya!

:J

eljay716 said...

so sorry about your friends husb, you are right it is a bitch. So glad you got in, remind me to tell you something when I see ya. When will that be???

JulesinParadise said...

Hope the days to come are calm and you can get some rest! Sorry to hear about the car problems and that is so sad about your friend's husband...horrible thing cancer!

Missing you!

Kip said...

I'm SO GLAD you're coming to Creepover Mary, Mary!!!