Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A new week

Ah, another week is upon us. Busy, busy, busy around here, as deadlines are looming. I just keep saying to myself “I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.” Yeah, right!

By the way, I just love our news media. Hillary was in town last nite. No, that’s not it. According to channel 8, the FREE tickets went on “sale”, Saturday. Can someone tell me how the heck you would “sell” free tickets? Doesn’t anyone proofread this stuff before it goes on the air? Oh, the free tickets “sold” out, btw...OY!

Did you know Sunday was Grandparents Day? No, we didn’t either. We just celebrated them on Mother’s or Father’s day. Ryan and Erin took Ama to Mimi’s on Sunday and we tagged along. It helped that we had a gift card, whoopee! Man, they are good though. DH had the pancakes (HUGE!) and I had the crab and avocado omelet (also huge). That place has such good food.

I got all my biopsies back. Everything came back “mild”, so now we just watch and see, and come back in January for a check-up. The moral of the story: ALWAYS USE SUNSCREEN? How many of us just used the ole’ baby oil in the summer time when we were kids? Yeah, me too. And I guess I’m paying for it now.

Sounds like Hoe-Down was a blast! I’m sad I missed it. Everyone did such a great job. Finances suck, don’t they! Speaking of which, I gotta get the car in tomorrow. Let’s hope it’s nothing too serious.

Well, back to my cubicle now...have a great week!

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

Mary we missed you are Hoe Down..it was a lot of fun. I hope the results continue to be good. When am I going to see you ?? miss ya.

Michele L from Tampa said...

ditto what Linda said! Miss ya! Been way too long. And especially hope the results continue to be good.