Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two tags in one day!



First is from Teri! I got the blog award! Yay me!!!

Next is from Jules:

THE FIVE TAG

5 years ago I

1) was skinnier

2) was still working here!

3) was 5 years younger

4) hadn't met Jules or Kip yet

5) Was hangin out "underground", LOL!

5 things on today's "to do" list

1) reports for 08

2) my nails

3) get everything packed for tomorrow

4) print pictures for our project Saturday

5) figure out what to eat for dinner

5 snacks I enjoy

1) snickers

2) Wavy Lays

3) Trail Mix (preferably Target brand)

4) Chips Ahoy

5) Those little powdered donuts from the store

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1) buy a bigger house

2) cruise around the world

3) pay off the bills

4) buy new cars

5) have the hugest crop ever with all my friends.

5 places I have lived

1) Lutz

2) Tampa

3) Ft. Lauderdale

4) Gainesville

5) Long Island

5 jobs I have had

1) McDonald's

2) Walgreen's

3) Marshall's

4) waitress at Rocky Roccoco (pizza place in G'ville)

5) Analyst (my current job)

I tag Miami Dawn, Michele, Jayne, Teri, Linda!

No comments: