Thursday, November 8, 2007

thought I'd share a few pics






Elvis has not left the building!!! Unfortunately, he left his sideburns at home. Not exactly sure what DH was trying to be. Something like a pimp, I think. "Elvis" thought it was a cowboy hat. LOL! I'll have to scan the portrait I got in the full regalia.









And a few witches (without hats, hey isn't that a band?) with their ill-gotten booty. Or is it their ill-booten gotty? No matter...







Seems one witch has decided she doesn't like the camera. I thought I'd have a few more years, before dealing with this? Parents, what do you do with uncooperatives like this one?


Ah, well! Yes, I'm still sniffling, btw. GRRRR! Wish it would just go away. Just counting down until the weekend, YAY!! Might go to RR this weekend, DH has been craving pizza from the Q. Give me a chance to do some more secret pal shopping! Weeeee! I never did get my gift card from the big sale? Think they'll still give it to me? Won't hurt to ask, right?

By the way, I'm doing a Pampered Chef Catalog Show, with Jules's lovely daughter Kristin. So, if you need any stuff, let me know, and I'll order it for you. Here is her website: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/kristenowens

We haven't played a round of "what's on my IPod lately", so let's just do a random and see what comes up..."Yahweh" by U2, from their last album "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb." This is a good album, they tried to recapture some of their early days and got away from the Techno thing they were doing in the mid-late 90's. And that's your musical nugget for today! :)

No comments: