Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lovin my gifts!!















Ah, good morning. I’m basking in the glow of a wonderful weekend. It was a great party Saturday night. Everyone had a great time and we had loads of yummy food. Oh, man, we had roast pork, and ham, and potatoes, and shrimp and crap dip, and a big ole salad, and about a gazillion desserts, including home made turtle! WOW!!! It was all so good.

We had a great gift exchange. Everyone is so blessed and lucky. I got a load of stuff from the great Miss Elle! Do you know how wonderful she is? Well, of course you do, but I thought I’d remind you. She just goes above and beyond for everyone. Even the babies got stuff. They got their own stocking and enough catnip toys to last them for a year!






And you know those great bags that Terese from the Hilltop girls makes? Well, I got not one, not two, BUT FOUR of them. Each one is a beauty. That Terese does some great work! And each one of them was filled with the brim. Let me tell you another thing that Elle did, that she was so talented at. She is embroidering now, and will have a business soon embroidering professionally. If you have a chance, too, check out her work. I think Kip took a few pics on her blog. It is simply gorgeous.

I had Gerri-Anne, and it looked like she had a lot of fun, too. I hope so. I hope she had a great time, and loved her gifts. She’s the best!

We also went to downtown Tarpon, and checked out some of the antique stores. Very cute! Found an old bar to hang out at. More fun! It was such a great night we really didn’t want it to end. So thanks to all my stocking pals, I love you all! And big huge thanks to Elle for making it extra special for me this year.

And one last big shoutout to Teri who passed her exams this semester. Just one more left!!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

You lucky girl! What a great time you had!
See you soon.
:J

Teri said...

Thanks, Mar! I am still flying high! We will catch up soon! Happy New Year!