Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday again!

Well, is it Friday again? OMG, it is!!! Where did this week go? I got my FINAL Stocking Pal gift this morning. Yes, the final. Yes, I do procrastinate. I won’t say what it is. But I did get it while buying my coffee this morning. (Ah, heck, Mar, everyone had coffee something on their list, that’s not a hint.) hehehehe! You will just have to wait until tomorrow whoever you are. I hope you are (pleasantly!) surprised.

I am going over about 4. (JULES!) I don’t know if I am sleeping over or not. Jules may have a packed house, and DH is going to the neighborhood party (by himself, shocker!) It will all depend on how late we’re up, and of course, the alcohol consumption. LOL! (Me, a drinker? Never!)

So, as you can see I’m getting into this holiday spirit. Although Eric just told me that the Indian place we were supposed to eat lunch at has closed down. This was my delayed birthday lunch, since last week was such a mess, and with meetings and stuff we couldn’t go. And I had picked the Indian buffet, since Deb is off today and she hates Indian food. Well that’s a bummer. So we’re going to Fred Flemings instead. Let me tell you about this cornbread they have. It’s not just any cornbread. It’s about the size of your head, with lots of real corn and melted cheddar on top. OMG, it’s the best!!! I’m craving it.

I was going a little crazy yesterday, lots of work stuff piling on top of me. But I’ve seem to have gotten a handle on it. I went to the store. Lost my list and forgot half the stuff I needed to bake for tomorrow. Oh well, I have to run to Target anyway, so I’ll get that over with. Get my nails done, pick up my prescriptions (which I forgot yesterday, DOH!). Start my baking and my gift wrapping. I have a feeling it will be a late night.

Speaking of late nights, Miles’s favorite place to sleep is on top of my head. I have no idea why. It can’t be comfortable. It’s not comfortable for me. But Wednesday night he did not go to bed. Whenever I’d get up to go to the bathroom he wasn’t there. When I woke up the next morning I figured out why. Little shit had knocked over my little purple tree in the dining room. He must’ve had a guilty conscience and decided he better keep away. The little bugger!

Well, I’m keeping with the Christmas spirit. I’ve got my Christmas Tree Target T-Shirt on, and I’m listening to Christmas songs here at my desk. Right now, it’s playing the Misfit Toy song from Rudolph. (When Christmas Day is Here, the Most Wonderful Day of the Year!) So here’s looking forward to a weekend full of Christmas-y goodness!

2 comments:

eljay716 said...

ha ha lol love ya Mar! See ya around 4!!

:Jayne said...

I know everyone will have fun with you around! You always make things fun.
:J