Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday...

Isn’t this the prettiest little baby? Okay, so I’m biased, as she is the offspring of my BFF!

Here are the boys. The blur is Stephan. This was the best picture I could get of him this weekend. I got to say he definitely is what I would call a “Strong-Willed” child. Man, that kid can throw some tantrums. His parents definitely have their hands full. They usually take the kids for walks in the evening. Well, Saturday night it was storming really bad, and we couldn’t go out. I swear that kid screamed for an hour. NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING consoled him. As a last resort we put the Wiggles on, and he calmed down slightly. Until Mom left to go take care of the baby. Then it started all over again. Oh, boy!
I did go to IKEA on Sunday. I gotta be honest, I almost didn’t. When I got there, the parking garage was full, and the line for the remote lot was wrapped all the way around the building. But not one to give up, I found a spot in the shopping center next door. But when I got inside, they were out of shopping carts, so that limited what I could carry in the bags, and out to the car, so I had to limit myself.

I got a few little things. A little clock and some candle holders for 99 cents. I got the wooden drawers, similar to Jayne’s, but with the long drawers, instead of the little bitty ones. Some magazine holders, for $4.99, those will come in handy. I found DH an album crate thing, for his LP’s. Some more of those mirrors that Diana made at Winter Retreat. And a few other odds and ins, I can’t remember. I must say, the place was overwhelming. I only did the bottom marketplace, I didn’t wander the show room, I was trying to keep it short. I can’t wait until we get our own!!

The birthday crop is Friday, and I’m shocked to say I am almost ready. Yes, me, the queen of procrastination packed most of my scrap stuff last night. All that’s left is my clothes, adult beverages, and my air mattress, which seems to have gone into hiding. YAY ME!

No comments: