Friday, June 20, 2008

Is there anything better....

On a hot summer’s day than an ice cold IBC root beer, straight from the bottle. Hmm..mmm. What is it about glass, is it that it makes it a good cold conductor? Who knows. But wonderful Publix last week had them on their BOGO deal last week, so of course, I couldn’t resist. I actually like root beer better than Coke, but Coke has caffeine, so that is my “drug” of choice, so to speak. (Speaking of BOGO, Publix has Twizzlers on sale, get there now!!! MISS LINDA!!!)

So, today is the first day of summer. Only the first day??? What have we been having the last several weeks, a teaser? OY! It’s Hot, Damn Hot, Real Hot!!! Seriously, I’m soaking wet when I get home, from the heat. Incredible. I’m getting too old. LOL!

Well, today, I’m on my way down to SoFla, to see the baby. Awwwww...I can’t wait to meet her for the first time, I’m so excited. I left her gift at home like a dummy, though! (A pink Gator onsie), so I’ll have to mail it down to them when I get home.

I’m also planning an IKEA excursion on Sunday. Any must haves? (Wonder if they sell patio furniture..hmmm)

Here’s hoping for an uneventful end of the week. YAY!

3 comments:

Kip said...

I'd sure be looking forward to Sunday! Have a great trip!

Michele L from Tampa said...

have a great weekend enjoy the trip. see ya soon miss ya

:Jayne said...

IKEA!?! Let me get my list! LOL! Lucky you, a baby and an IKEA trip in one weekend! I am Jealous!
Have a great trip.

:J