Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Morning, Bloglits

Don't ask me what that means, I stole it from Dave Barry's 24 Blog. haha!

Well, it's vacation time. And just a few hours we'll be on our way to the port. About 12 hours from now, We'll be sitting down to a nice dinner, being waited on hand and foot, and will watch the world just sail away!

Last night was our annual block party. A pretty decent turnout, but alot of new faces. The food was excellent. Tony made pulled pork, chicken, hot dogs, brats, hamburgers. Lots of good side dishes. Very Yummy. A little sad, though, because we know this will be our last party with Monica and Sue. Monica closes on her house in Atlanta on the 5th, and the house here on June 30th. They are both original Drunco people, so our group won't feel the same without them.

Last CSI comment for the season (and probably for good!): My Warrick!!! Not my Warrick!!!! How can they just kill my eye candy like that. UGGG!!!!

Well, I have to go finish Grey's (makes me wish I had a laptop), and get ready to leave. Have a great week!

6 comments:

:Jayne said...

Have Lots of fun Mary!

:j

eljay716 said...

omg that was something else about Warrick! I knew he was going but wow.. Have a great time. Enjoy Sammy, ya'll have fun!

JulesinParadise said...

Have a wonderful vacation! Think of us now and then!

Michele L from Tampa said...

yeah no bringing him back when he gets help. man the endings have been really good. wanna hear all about your cruise when you get back

Michele L from Tampa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eljay716 said...

hurry home.. I miss you!