Sunday, February 3, 2008

DH is in love with another woman

That's right folks, you heard it. DH has found the woman of his dreams. And who is this other woman you ask? It's none other than.... The Pioneer Woman.

Yes, you see I made the Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich last nite. And guess who's favorite sandwich it is now. It was so yummy! I followed Ree's advice at the end and melted some cheese on top. WHOA! I'll tell you though, it makes a lot, we've got plenty of leftovers. But we will definitely be making it again.

We have an unexpected house guest last nite. Travis is sleeping on our couch right now. I'm not really sure of the whole story, since he got here late. I'll give details when I know them.

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I went to Debby Schuh's class with Kip and Diana and I really enjoyed it. As Kip told you, we made a cute travel album with alot of 7 Gypsies stuff. Really cool. We then had lunch and I did some shopping at the BE store and Old Time Pottery. Even found a cheap Christmas cookbook at Borders for half off.

(Sorry for the delay. I was rolling my eyes at some missionary story on Ch. 8, and trying to get Miles to leave Angie alone at the same time).

Well, getting ready for SuperBowl Sunday! We're picking up some sandwiches from Larry's and we're also having Palamilla steak and some other goodies. I'll probably make a little guacamole to nibble on. What a fun day. I'm routing for the Patriots, although I guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Here's hoping it will be a fun filled day!

4 comments:

Kip said...

Have fun at your game...did you take a pic of the steak sandwich????

:Jayne said...

Sounds like I'm coming to your house for the yummy superbowl food!
Go Giants!
:J

eljay716 said...

I love that sandwich too, made it at a crop in Sarasota once. Who's Travis??

di said...

And we did have fun at our class - and lunch too - have not tried any PW meals but I have heard a lot of good about them