Monday, February 25, 2008

Winter Retreat Rawks!!!

Hey, I finally loaded up my pics from Winter Retreat. What a great time. I love that place, it’s so pretty. I enjoy my girl-time and my shopping-time so much. And shop, I did! We won’t talk about how much. It was a lot! Hehe! Oh, and the food. Man, I love the food. I even stayed up until midnight on Friday (it’s Lent, ya know), specifically to eat Miss Linda’s Sloppy Joes. Yes, they are that good. Oh my gosh! I loved my classes too.

http://picasaweb.google.com/FLmousie/22508

Got to tell a brag story about Diana’s frame class. DH sees it and says “what’d you buy this for?” in a “we don’t need more tchotcke crap” kind of voice. I tell him “I didn’t buy it, I made it”. He looks at me dumbfounded for a second and says “You MADE this???” “Yes, I made it!” “Whoa!” He thought it looked so professional that he thought I picked it up in a store. Now, how about that? Then I can show him the frame back from Ikea, and I can do any color combination you want. So now he has an idea. Shrink down some record album covers, and glue some of those on the squares. See, the boy really thinks, doesn’t he?

Shout out to Miss Jules, I picked up your magazine at the Michael’s in New Tampa! You are a star, baby!!!

I went by Michael’s to waste some time, while DH was at Circuit City getting a new stereo put in his car. I’m looking for a new flower arrangement for my table, and I found one I think I like, but I’m going to check Carrollwood to see if they have anything. Now, normally I hate the Carrollwood store, but their floral designer is really good. There used to be a really good silk plant place across the street from them, but they went out of business a few years ago. So, if any of you know a good place to find floral arrangements, holla!

Well, I shipped my MP3 player back to Best Buy. I’m really bummed about not having it, especially since they told me it would be about 10-15 business days before I would get my gift card so I can buy a new one. Oh, I’m so lost without it. It’s been with me 24-7 since I first bought it a year and a half ago. Good thing is I had the extended warranty, so I’m getting my money back (well, a gift card), and not some refurbished model that’s been sitting around and lord knows if it work or not. And the Ipod I’m getting to replace it will be 80gbs!!! What will I do with 80gbs??? I couldn’t even fill the 30 gbs one I had? But for the same price, who am I to argue...

So I’m listening to some music I have here on my harddrive, which is better than nothing I guess. It’s about 4 gb of music, so it should keep me entertained. Damn our boss for not letting us do streaming audio, I’d have my XM online, like I did in the old days before he got all paranoid. (Ack, the network’s going to crash, the network’s going to crash, the sky is falling, the sky is falling!) LOL.

Ahhh, is it 5 yet???? I got to go finish my ironing and filing up the new filing cabinet I bought for my office. Busy, busy...

3 comments:

eljay716 said...

thank you!! I loved your pics and I downloaded them to my Picasa. So from my picasa to your picasa I say gracias! You are getting a deal for you MP3 player! good for you! that is a whole hell of alot of space though. Good Sammy loving your frame!

:Jayne said...

I've got your pics now! Thanks!
Miss ya!

:J

JulesinParadise said...

Thanks for the shout out, hon! It is appreciated!