Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Monday

Well, I’m still nursing this bug. I had a pretty crappy weekend, mostly just not getting any sleep, waking up coughing every 5 minutes. These Perle things DO NOT HELP!!!! I’m half tempted to call my ENT and ask him for some REAL cough syrup.

Getting ready to send my taxes off. Just have to give them a final look over tonite, and then send them off. We’re getting a good refund this time around, which is mostly going towards our vacation in May.

Winter Retreat is just around the corner. I’m actually hopeful for warm weather (Yes, I know you all hate me), but it will be good not to get too cold so I don’t get sicker. I’m going to leave Friday morning and make the rounds. Up to Ocala for a Griffin’s/Hobby Lobby trip, through G’ville to Goody’s and hit the Gator Stores, the Publix on 39th (by Ginny’s) and on to Camp Oleno. (Oh, and drive-thru lunch somewhere in there). I’m not packed, but my stuff is grouped up, where I can pull it together pretty easily. Just need to grab my sleeping bag, blankies, pillows, my purple lantern, and some clothes, and I’ll be off.

Diana tagged me, so here goes:

One thing I won’t let my husband buy me…jewelry. Just don’t wear that much, and I’m too picky.
One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have…a house on the beach
One thing you will never find in my closet…a string bikini
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery...lipo all over! (Then, maybe we’ll see that string binkini!)
One thing I love about my face…my eyes.
One thing that I love to do… hang out and laugh with my buds
One thing I would like to change if I could…studied more in school
One thing I would change as a mom…N/A
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money…pay off our bills and build a bigger house
do again…???
One thing that I would like to do…learn to ride a horse
One thing I could do without...paying off these student loans!
One thing I love to smell…vanilla
One thing I would do if I won the lottery…see the answer for unlimited money
One thing that infuriates me...people who should not be parents having babies. (DH says you need a license to drive but you don’t need one to have a kid!)
One thing that I love about winter…not living in it!
One thing I love about scrapbooking…all the friends I’ve made!
One thing I am addicted to…clothes!
One thing I pray for…good health
One thing I wish I had… more money
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain…hmmm, I have a high tolerance to pain, maybe ride rollercoasters. I get too nauseous nowadays.
One thing that I absolutely hate to do…clean the bathroom!
One thing that is weird about me…I listen to all kinds of music, no matter what (well, except maybe country, but even then...)
One thing that I need help on…being more organized
One thing I find most relaxing...laying around, reading and watching TV
One thing that could get me in trouble…hmmm...ask me when McSteamy shows up! :P
One thing that annoys me…People who can’t drive!
One thing I dread; therefore, don’t do very often…cleaning out my closets or cabinets (like the one in my office, which has been spread out all over the floor for the last two weeks. Although I made a serious dent in it last nite!)

No comments: