Thursday, February 7, 2008

And the verdict is...

I have....Bronchitis. Now, doesn’t that just suck!!! Not what I needed right now. I blame my (former) co-worker, (who I ate lunch with every day and rode in the car with) who got it from her grand-kid who had just started daycare the week before and then passed it on to everyone (and I do mean everyone) here in the office. How pleasant!

So I’m armed with a Z-Pack (the 3 day kind) and those throat pearl things (Was it Kip or Jayne who talked about those? Never tried them), and we’ll be on the mend. Of course, when I mentioned that I was going camping next weekend, the NP gave me that look. The look that says “Hey nutso, you’re supposed to stay out of cold, damp places or you’ll get pneumonia”. Alas, there is the motel down the street, when all else fails. In the meantime, pray for warmth!!!

By the way, those Little Clinics inside Publix are a good deal. My (also-sick) co-worker recommended it to me, and I was in and out in less than an hour, and only had to pay my normal co-pay.

In the meantime, I stole this from Jayne:

10 Years Ago: I worked at TRP, and dh and I were getting engaged. (On V-day to be exact!)

Things on my to-do list today:
Some client things, update my client list as I go, and then go home and rest like they told me to.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Quit my job and go be a beach bum. (Hopefully in a beach house like Miss Janet!)

3 of my bad habits:
Smoking, of course
Caffeine (mostly Coke)
Not flossing

3 places I have lived:
1) Ft. Lauderdale
2) Gainesville
3) Tampa

5 jobs that I have had:
1) McD’s
2) Marshall’s
3) Rocky Roccoco Pizza (waitressing)
4) Traffic Court Clerk
5) Levitz (office manager)

5 Things people don't know about me:
1) I LOVE the cereal milk (It’s where the nutrients are, Jayne!)
2) I hate olives (unless their chopped up all teeny-tiny on a pizza)
3) I love old soul/R&B music
4) Gosh, there isn’t a whole lot you don’t know about me

I’m tagging Linda, Kip, Dawn (yes, Dawn, YOU!)

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Oh I hate olives too! Unless they are chopped up on Pizza. Sorry I'll do without those cereal milk nutrients. That must be why I have such brain farts sometimes!

:J