Tuesday, July 28, 2009

new week!

Yes, bad blogger, I know! Sorry about that. Work has been a bitch, busy, busy, busy!!! I can’t get anything done, and everything needs to be done before I take off this week. ACK!!!! I do know people are reading though! (Hi Jeri!)

We took Abbey Cat to the vet on Friday, where they did some blood work. Turns out her thyroid is way out of whack. Her numbers were “off the charts” they said. Poor thing, no wonder she’s been out of sorts. So she will have to take a pill everyday. Yes, a pill. This should be fun (NOT!) But at least she will start feeling better. She’s gotten so grungy the last few weeks from not bathing herself, I’m tempted to dunk her in the tub. We’ll see if she turns around in the next few weeks and go from there.

Saturday was Tim Holtz day at Ruban Rouge. Two fun-filled, PACKED (in more ways than one) classes. There were lots of goodies and toys and great things to play with. The first class was more of a jewelry making class, but the techniques can be used anywhere. The second was a grungeboard collage that used all different techniques and embellishments. Very fun indeed. I loved it. He is an extremely good teacher, and I recommend that everyone take a class with him, when they can.

We had a good lunch at Queen’s, I had a gyro with fries. And for dinner, I brought home a pepperoni pizza for DH. He loves their pizza A LOT!!! I guess, I do too. Haha!

Two more days until the beach. I have nothing done. Does this surprise you? No, it shouldn’t! Rehearsals on Mondays suck. With my flex schedule, these 18 hour days are killing me. The rehearsals don’t suck. They’ve been great actually. It’s the not going to bed and falling asleep at 5:30 that kills me. Oh well, such as life.

Okay now I need to break some eggs. I’m never going to get out of level 7.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you must be tired with 18 hr. days, wow!

the beach sounds wonderful and i know you're looking forward to going :)

have fun!
peace,
elle

JulesinParadise said...

How was the beach...did you have a great time?