Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This weekend...


As Father Mulcahey would say "Jocularity, Jocularity!" Spent Saturday over at the McCoys. As you can see, Travis has put on his best imitation of DH. ROFL!! Lots of laughs, and food too.

Well, this getting off at 4 hasn't been too bad so far, for only two days. DH is at the hockey game tonite, so I was bored and got my nails done.











And when that was done, I got my toes done, too.










(Ignore the hairy leg, haha!) So, I'm purty for a week or two. I had a sandwich at Bagel Bagel (next to Jakes on VanDyke). I had the Cordon Bleu sandwich and it was very tasty. I've been playing with my new Ipod too. It's pretty kewl. I'm getting all loaded with songs and videos. I love my toys. Well, let's hope the week keeps going quick!

Well, that's all for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

eljay716 said...

Mar your nails look great! love it. you have some new friends I see!

Mary B said...

Oh, yeah, me and Bambi are tight, can't you tell! LOL!!!

eljay716 said...

hey Mar- It just dawned on me who that guy with Sammy looks like- John Goodman- isn't he the one that played Roseanne's husband?

dawn said...

you're nails look great! I love the color

Mary B said...

A post from Dawn? YEAH!!! Smooches to you!!!

JulesinParadise said...

Cute toes! and pretty hands. Miss ya!