Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged by Linda

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: DH
C- Cake or Pie: cake
D- Day of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item (s): IPod
F-Favorite type of music: everything, mostly alternative or R&B
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither, don't like gummies.
H- Hometown: Lutz
I- Indulgence(s): chocolate
J- January or July: July, it's summer!!
K- Kids: none
L- Last movie: I don't remember
M- Marriage Date: July 31st
N- Number of Siblings: 1sister
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: bugs
Q- Quote(s): You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave
R- Reason To Smile: I'm trying to think of one
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Four: Dawn, Jules, Jayne, Ter
U- Unknown Fact About Me: no secrets left that I want to share
V- vegetarian or meat eater: oh I am a carnivore!
W- Worst Habit: disorganization
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I dunno, x-rays?
Y- Your Favorite Food: Seafood...I see food and I eat it!
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

1 comment:

eljay716 said...

Mar Mar I miss you!! Need a Mar fix..