Friday, June 12, 2009

YAWN!!!

I am very tired this week. Burning the candle at both ends and not getting a good night’s sleep. I’ve had some tummy troubles too, which were keeping me up. OY!

The garage sale was okay. Sold a few things, made about $30. Spent $15 on a Cuttlebug. Yes, me with a Cuttlebug, who knew?? Now I need some do-hickeys for it. What kind of do-hickeys? I have no clue, but I need some just the same. Bought DH his favorite pizza from Q’s. I had the mini-white pizza that Linda had last time. YUMMY!!!!

Workshop on Monday. Did some gospel/spiritual. The man showing us is an attorney here locally and is awesome! Interesting tidbit of Tampa history I learned. First Baptist is going to be 150 years old. At that time, the owners brought their slaves to church with them. After the Civil War was over, the church gave the freed slaves their own church to use, and that became Beulah Baptist. That church will be 145 years old this year. We start rehearsals again for real on July 16th. The next show at the TBPAC is October 17th. OCTOBER 17th! Mark your calendars.

Tuesday was a yuck kind of day. I was really nauseous and kept running to the bathroom all night. I was in bed early, just couldn’t stay in bed, kwim? So Wednesday I woke up dog tired. I was supposed to go out with some friends for dinner and then to a seminar, and was thisclose to cancelling, but I stuck it out. The seminar was one of those self-help, become a better person deals. Not my thing, but I said I’d go and I did and now I’m done. Hehe! By 9:30 I was ready to go. But nooooo!!! My tire is just about flat. OY! We head across the street to the Quicky-Mart, but their machine is busted. I had to go all the way to 49th Street just to find a working air pump. So I didn’t get home until after 11. Another late night.

Last night we did the family thing at Olive Garden. I did manage to get home at a decent time to go to bed early, but I was too tired to sleep. Ever have that feeling? So tossed and turned some more and here we are today.

I’ll be headed out here in a few minutes for the Florida Boxer Rescue crop. Looks like all kinds of fun stuff going on there. I’ll run home to get my stuff, and then over to the Art Institute. So not far at all this time around. Have no idea what I’m packing, but what else is new. Just looking for a good time.

Well, back to the grind. Only a few more minutes until it’s time to go. YAY!!!

No comments: