Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good morning all

I just realized I hadn’t updated my blog from last week. Oops! Well, that’s what happens when tax season comes around. Busy, busy, busy around here. I’ll be glad for March 15th, really, I will be. Northing else happening, really.

Last weekend, my plans got changed at the last minute, and I went to the Incarnation crop. It was fun, a lot of my favorite people were there. Linda and Elle and Kathy L. and Michele. Val came too, it’s always good to see her. I’ll be hanging out with them Friday night, after the hockey game. Jill and Jayne too. They are coming down for the cruise that leaves on Saturday. Also, Maura was there with her table. So, Hilltop was representing.

Big news is that Tim Holtz is coming to Ruban Rouge on July 25th. I called yesterday and put my deposit down for both classes. I have no idea what they classes are, but really don’t care. It’s TIM!!!!! Woohoo! Teresa Collins is coming too, but that’s our 10th wedding anniversary, and we haven’t made our beach plans, yet, so I put her on hold this time around. Gotta save up for my other trips, too.

This Saturday is Zoo Zoom, the 5K run, walk, (crawl!) at Lowry Park Zoo. We have a team going from the office at O:so early in the morning. Egad, what have I gotten myself into there? I’m just going for the free T-shirt, haha! Oh, and to take pictures for the office newsletter.

Today is also our 14th date anniversary. Isn’t that sweet? SWAK!!!

So, other than that, looks like it will just be a busy work week as usual. Have fun!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Was so good to see you last night...sure wish you were coming with us! Smoochies!

Scrappin' Jackie said...

Mary,
can u email me when u have a second please? I need to ask Sammy a quick question.
Thanks,
Jackie