Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck o' the Irish to ya!

Today is St. Patty’s Day! Everyone should be a little Irish today. Even if I don’t like Corn Beef and Cabbage. Is it weird to have Taco Night on St. Patty’s day? Oh, well! Yesterday was corporate tax filing day, with luckily no big fires to put out.

So on Friday, our new “team leader” (and I use that term loosely) planned a luncheon on Friday afternoon. Not smart planning, IMHO! Yes, our testing is done, but CPA’s still want numbers. Is it evil of me to think it was poetic justice that she really couldn’t stay and drink with us, because she didn’t have her own work done? Yes, I know, so bad, so bad!

I actually stuck close to home this weekend, and got a lot accomplished. Scrubbed the deck some, cleaned bathrooms, did a few loads of laundry, washed curtains and table cloths, did everything, except mop the kitchen floor. I’ll do that tonight. Also downloaded a bunch of stuff into ITunes. I’m listening to some of it now. Lots of old stuff, like the 4 Tops and lots of new stuff too, like Death Cab for Cutie. And lots of stuff in-between! Quite a hodge podge, wouldn’t you say?

Now, this week, tickets go on sale for our big show Sing the Giants of Broadway. It is April 18th at the First Baptist Church in downtown Tampa (across the street from UT.) Tickets are $15. If you’re going, give me a holler, and I will hook you up. I have order forms now. It’s going to be a great show.

No comments: