Friday, January 16, 2009

I borowed this from Jules!

1. Do you like blue cheese? YES

2. Have you ever smoked? YES

3. Do you own a gun? NO WAY

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? FRUIT PUNCH

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? YES, I KNOW I'M GONNA GET A LECTURE ABOUT SOMETHING, LIKE MY WEIGHT.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? MMMMM....CHILI DOGS

7. Favorite Christmas movie? CHRISTMAS CAROL

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COKE

9. Can you do push-ups? THE WUSSY GIRLY KIND I CAN

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? MY ENGAGEMENT RING

11. Favorite hobby? SCRAPBOOKING AND STAMPING (LIKE KIP!) AND MUSIC

12. Do you have A.D.D? YES, MOST DEFINATELY!!!

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? SUPPOSED TO

14. Middle name? ELISABETH

15. Name thoughts at this moment? HOW AM I GONNA MAKE IT TO 4PM???

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? WATER, SODA AND OJ

17. Current worry? NANA AND DH

18. Current hate right now? THE COLD

19. Favorite place to be? ON A BEACH OR IN THE POOL SOMEWHERE

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I SLEPT...WE WERE SICK

21. Where would you like to go? ENGLAND (HOPEFULLY IN THE FALL IF I CAN GET THE TIME OFF WORK)

22. Name three people who will complete this? LINDA, MICHELE, JAYNE

23. Do you own slippers? NOPE

24 What color shirt are you wearing? GRAY WITH LAVENDAR "GAP" LETTERS

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO...STATIC ELECTRICITY

26. Can you whistle? NOPE

27. Favorite Color? PURPLE

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? NONE

29. Would you be a pirate? ONLY IF I CAN HANG WITH JACK SPARROW (SWOON!)

30. Favorite Girl's Name? SIOBHAN, NATALIE

31. Favorite boy's name? ALEXANDER

32. What's in your pocket right now? POCKETS ARE EMPTY

33. Last thing that made you laugh? OUR DIRECTOR LAST NIGHT AND HIS ACCENT.

34. What vehicle do you drive? FORD EXPLORER

35. Worst injury you've ever had? TORE OUT MY KNEECAP PLAYING SOFTBALL WHEN I WAS 10.

36. Do you love where you live? I DO, JUST WISH I HAD A LITTLE MORE ROOM.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? A LOT!!!

No comments: