Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Goodness, is the weekend here already! I'm so glad. Getting 4 hours of sleep the night before will do that to you, ya know?

So, what did you all think of that game? Wasn't it great? Well, of course the Gators are victorious, did we expect anything else? I know I'm singing..."We are the boys of Old Florida, Down Where the Old Gator Plays." So, the question now is, will Tebow be back? I say yes. I think he really wants to finish his degree. Its good to know, that despite being probably one of Florida's best quarterbacks, his life is way more than football. And unfortunately, his style of quarterbacking won't make it in the NFL...now if he wants to become the next Mike Alstott, I'm sure Gruden can find a spot for him, hehehe!

I'm off to the mall today, hopefully to find my t-shirt. I may go to Kohl's this morning, too, they are having Power Hours and I want to use my gift card. But I don't know what I need. Pants are the biggest thing, but buying pants are such a huge PITA, being big and short at the same time is not a good combination.

Well, DH's grandmother went back to the hospital. She's been in and out since before Christmas. I got a call Monday morning that she has gone into liver failure. She had been diagnosed with non-alcoholic cirrohsis this summer. They've drained several liters of fluid from her stomach. She's also had to fight off a host of infections, but we did hear on Thursday that her white cell count had gone way down, so that's good. Just taking it one day at a time. She's very tired and weak, and I'm not sure how much fight she has, but it's out of our hands at this point.

So now, I'm going to go pay a few bills and clean up the house. Fascinating stuff, let me tell you. (GRRR Miles just knocked off my connection. Have to fix it!) Okay, I'm back. He's silly. Now he's looking out the window, looking for his "girlfriend" the black and white kitty that wonders around the neighborhood. One morning I woke up to some caterwhauling, it was her climbing on the outside of the screen, and Miles screeching on the inside.

Well, that's all for now. Off to bask in some football glory! See ya!

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Miss you...see you at Winter Retreat...want to go to the Stamp Fest with Kip and I Feb 14? I've got a couple of free admit tickets. Let me know...love ya, J