Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tagged by Jackie

Here's how it works:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, well here are 7 completely useless facts about me:
1) 46 days until I am on vacation
2) I have to have a can of coke every morning to get started. And I HATE coffee.
3) Miles, the wonder cat's favorite place to sleep is on top of my head
4) I currently have 3,806 songs on my IPOD (and growing). The song playing now is Do It ('til your satisfied) by BT Express.
5) I'm not a book reader. Unless you count the two accounting text books that I am working my way through. I do have a subscribtion to just about every magazine under the sun. (Except CK!)
6) I am more of a collector of scrap supplies, rather than a scrapbooker. I have a gazillion un-finished projects just piled up.
7) I'll eat just about anything with cheese. Within reason, of course. And I'm not really particular about the type of cheese. It's all good. It's my favorite food!

I tag Jules, Jayne, Susie, Teri, Lauri (yeah, that will happen!)

1 comment:

Kip said...

Hey mary......time to blog AGAIN!!!!