Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good Morning, all!

Good Morning. It’s only Tuesday. Will I ever make it through the week? Sigh.

Well, last night was the Sing Live launch. It went really well. It was harder than I thought it was, but that’s a good thing. I want it to be challenging, or else it wouldn’t be any fun. Anyways, we got through two of the songs and they sounded really good. I’m really excited. I was so keyed up, and now I can’t wait for Thursdays, my regular rehearsal “pod” as they call it.

They are still looking for about 30 to 40 more singers. So, if anyone wants to join me, look here:

http://singliveusa.com/singthemusicals.php

I think you will really enjoy it.

Now, I’m back to the daily grind. I have a nail appointment tonight and a hair appointment tomorrow. I bought another hair magazine yesterday; I still can’t decide what the heck I’m going to do with it. But I am sick of looking at it right now. This week is just so jammed packed, though.

I’ll keep you updated with our progress. I’ll probably have a few pics of my new “do” whatever that will be tomorrow nite. TTFN!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I admire you for singing! I wish I could. I'd join you!

:J